Journey can help create integrated marketing solutions in order to tie together your marketing efforts, assessing various environmental factors including your competition, buyer attitudes and technological advancements. We will then assess the 4 P’s of your business (Promotions, Pricing, Place, and Products) and create a branding strategy based on the conclusion of research. This is where branding comes in as an integral communication tool. Upon creating a marketing budget for your company, the brand image (logo and message)is then incorporated into your promotional strategies. Journey likes to take advantage of e-commerce tools and social media to build businesses a majority of the time, but for some businesses, other means such as printing and direct mail come in handy. Depending on the agreed upon budget and manpower available, we will help organize and implement these strategies for your and your business.
Services at this step include:
- Initial setup of online accounts.
- Spreadsheets of access information and a backup for your files.
- Training of your staff on social media, or online management if desired.
- A printed and bound timeline and pricing strategy for promotions.
- Email reminders and newsletters specialized to your tools.
- On call guidance as needed.